Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow Shanty!


It's snowing! It's snowing!

Oh, how I love the first snow of the year. This one is proving more than adequate:
  • We've got several inches of white fluff - so, good coverage, and very pretty.

  • The roads are sufficiently slushy to discourage going anywhere - so, it's a cozy-at-home day.

  • I've got cookie dough in the fridge, and hot buttered rum mix in the freezer - so, treats are a go.
I'll be spending the afternoon working on a photo album project and pretending I live in a snow globe (but maybe without all the shake up). How about you?

p.s. Do click on the snow globe link. It's fun, in a twisted sort of way.


2 comments:

  1. We were commenting about the snow-glob effect yesterday too.. Very satisfying. Did not keep very many away from 3 Bags Full though. We had a good time.

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments from real people. Unfortunately, "Anonymous" keeps posting poorly worded spammy comments. Hopefully the word verification will help weed those out. I apologize for the inconvenience. Stupid spammers...