Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Here chicky, chicky, chicky....

Those of you who know me personally know that I harbor a not-so-secret love of chickens.  I think they're just swell. They make funny little noises. They're pretty to look at. They eat bugs. And oh, those eggs!

Today I found the coolest thing EVER for keeping backyard chickens. The Eglu by Omlet USA. So, incredibly cute, clever, and cool! Great for just a few hens, I think it would be fantabulous in my garden.

Also, check out the Eglu Cube - for those with grander hen-keeping aspirations. Both models come in different colors too! Red, pink, blue, orange, and green.

Urban chicken keeping - the wave of the future. Cluck on, baby!

1 comment:

  1. I want chickens!!! And an igloo!! Have to admit I played with your penguins this morning.. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments from real people. Unfortunately, "Anonymous" keeps posting poorly worded spammy comments. Hopefully the word verification will help weed those out. I apologize for the inconvenience. Stupid spammers...